Best Practices of EFL Teachers in Thailand
Time & Location
About the Event
LEARN... BE INSPIRED... GET READY... For the new school year 2019- 2020 in Thailand!
Inviting all Foreign Nationals to join us in our upcoming Workshops & Training event on the 11th of May 2019.
Event theme: Best Practices of EFL Teachers in Thailand
Topic: Pedagogy on
- Kindergarten EFL Learners
- Primary/Elementary EFL Learners
- Secondary/High School EFL Learners
About the Event
The Event will be led by the International Team of LeEBS and the 12 Key Speakers coming from different Schools and Nationalities, speaking for their Best practices and sharing their experiences on how to:
- Prepare the best lessons for your students
- Prepare the best activities for your students
- Do the best Classroom management for this type of learners
- and more...
Date : May 11, 2019 (Saturday)
Time : 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Venue: Chandarakasem Rajabhat University, Ladprao, Bangkok, Thailand
RSVP only, FREE REGISTRATION
The attendee will only be required to pay for the venue cost and the Certificates that we will be giving at the end of our event.
For more info, please visit our page or our official website at www.leeducationbusinesssolutions.com
You may email us as well via firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon and we look forward to meeting you in person!
#workshops #training #events2019
#BangkokThailand #EFL/ESLteachers #ExpatsinThailand
- FREE REG. PAY VENUE FEE ONLYTHB 180THB 1800THB 0
- VIP TICKETSTHB 1,500THB 1,5000THB 0
- Appointment for EmploymentTHB 50THB 500THB 0
- Request for any ConsultationsTHB 50THB 500THB 0